National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management
The National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management is the highest recognition a program and its leaders can receive for delivering excellent environmental asthma management as part of their comprehensive asthma care services. Each year, EPA honors exceptional health plans, health care providers and communities in action with this prestigious award.
Congratulations to the 2019 Winners!
- Rhode Island Department of Health Asthma Control Program
- Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance, Asthma In-Home Response Program
- Mobile Care Chicago
Consider applying if your work:
- Addresses environmental triggers as part of a comprehensive asthma program.
- Fosters high-performing collaborations and partnerships.
- Improves the daily lives of those with asthma and their families.
The Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management is the nation's highest honor for programs helping people bring asthma under control. Winners will be recognized in May during Asthma Awareness Month. Winning this award is a sign of excellence and confirmation of success in helping people with asthma lead healthy, active lives.
Winners will receive:
- A place in the National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management Hall of Fame.
- An engraved, crystal award.
- Recognition on national websites, including AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org.
- Customized press kits, a descriptive snapshot of your program and support generating media attention.
- An opportunity to serve as mentors to help other programs achieve impactful results.
2020 National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management Navigation: