Implementation Procedures Overview
The materials in this section serve as a guide for getting started with the CHAMPS intervention. Follow the links below to learn more about each aspect of the intervention.
- Planning for Success – Plan ahead to ensure the CHAMPS intervention is successful in your practice.
- Setting up your Practice – Prepare your practice to conduct the CHAMPS intervention.
- Identifying and Engaging Patients – Find the patients who are most likely to benefit from the CHAMPS intervention and learn how to keep them engaged throughout the intervention.
- Conducting Patient Assessments – Conduct the Baseline Clinical Assessment, Home Evaluation, and Follow-up visits at 6-months and 12-months.
- Conducting Asthma Counseling – Provide family-centered, patient-tailored asthma counseling.